Put any music player on shuffle.
Answer these questions with the first lyric of the song. If the song has no lyrics, skip over to the next one.
1. What do you say when you wake up?
"She’s freaky and she knows it." (Lovestoned/I Think She Knows - Justin Timberlake)
2. You’re late to an appointment. You say:
"You’re crying tears of joy, I’m crying tears of pain." (Welcome To The Real World - Mr. Mister)
3. While you’re getting ready, you stub your toe:
“Last call now I’m out of time.” (The Art Of Losing - American Hi-Fi)
4. You just barely make it. You shout:
”Today I don’t feel like doing anything.” (The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars)
5. The person next to you looks at you awkwardly and says:
”It’s time for something.” (Summer Rain - Jonas Brothers)
6. You respond:
"Come save me from walking off a windowsill or I’ll sleep in the rain." (Mad As Rabbits - Panic At The Disco)
7. After the appointment, you leave to go to a cafe. You bump into your ex. What do you say?
"It’s astounding, time is fleeting." (Time Warp - Glee Cast)
8. He/She responds:
"Yeah, whatever." (The Way I Am - Eminem)
9. You go to order something. What do you say to the cashier?
"Hi. Remember me?" (Za Intro - Gym Class Heroes)
10. They get your order wrong. How do you respond?
"You had me to get her." (I Won’t Apologize - Selena Gomez)
11. They apologize by saying:
"Give me love like her." (Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran)
12. A random man/woman starts flirting with you by saying:
”I just don’t understand why you’re running from a good man, baby.” (Selfish - ‘N Sync)
13. You respond:
"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things." (Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - Queen)
14. He/She wants to take you out for dinner. You respond:
"I was over in Aberdeen on my way to New Orleans." (Aberdeen - Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
15. You leave the cafe and bump into an old friend. You greet them with:
"I don’t remember what it used to be like." (Beautifully Undone - Lindy)
16. You talk with him/her for a little while and leave them by saying:
"I’ve got another confession to make." (Best Of You - Foo Fighters)
17. As you’re walking away, you accidentally hit someone. They growl:
"Are they calling for our last dance?" (Shine On - James Blunt)
18. You say back:
"You close your eyes and kiss your hand then you blow it." (Dizzy - Jimmy Eat World)
19. You come across a fortune teller. She tells you:
"Just for now." (Just For Now - Imogen Heap)
20. You ignore her. Later to find out her fortune came true. What do you say?
"Hello beautiful, how’s it going?" (Hello Beautiful - Jonas Brothers)
21. Someone comes over and asks if you’re okay. You respond:
"I need love." (I Need Love - ‘N Sync)
22. You run off to catch the bus. You barely make it. The bus driver looks at you and says:
”You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you.” (Don’t You Want Me - Glee Cast)
23. While you sit down, you get a call. First thing you hear is:
”This is life in this world.” (Don’t Charge Me For The Crime - Jonas Brothers ft. Common)
24. You respond with:
"And she moves on the solid ground." (Northern Muse (Solid Ground) - Van Morrison)
25. You were so busy talking on the phone you missed your stop. You shout:
"I don’t mind you telling me what’s been on your mind lately." (With Love - Hilary Duff)
26. The people around you say:
"There’s a place off Ocean Avenue where I used to sit and talk with you." (Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard)
27. You scurry off the bus and call a friend for a ride. He/She tells you:
"7:49 night train right on time." (The Passenger - Stars)
28. Your friend manages to get you a ride home. You thank them by saying:
"The lover held her love." (The Fighter - The Fray)
29. You realize you lost your house key. You groan:
"There was a time when we were cradled one on one." (Bliss - Syntax)
30. Lucky for you, there’s a spare hidden. What do you say out of relief?
"There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day." (There’s A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow - They Might Be Giants)
31. It’s been a long day, huh? What are your thoughts?
"Oh the grass is green everywhere but underneath." (Oh Henry - The Civil Wars)
32. You turn the TV on and hear:
"It’s lonely sometimes in the fast lane." (Fastlane - Lindsay Lohan)
33. You get sick of the TV and check your email. You read:
"Where you gonna be tomorrow?" (Tomorrow - Sixx:A.M.)
34. Hey, it’s dinner time. You realize there’s nothing to eat in your house:
"Love is blindness." (Love Is Blindness - Jack White)
35. Remember that person who asked you out to dinner? You call them up and say:
"I don’t feel the way I’ve ever felt." (Pain - Jimmy Eat World)
36. So now you’re eating dinner. Your date says:
"As I travel down the back roads of this home I love so much…" (A Mighty Wind - A Mighty Wind Cast)
37. You respond:
"People, it feels so good to be back!" (Square Dance - Eminem)
38. After dinner, you realize you don’t know who’s paying. What do you think when they don’t offer to pick the check up?
"All of these lines across my face tell you the story of who I am." (Stories - Brandi Carlile)
39. You end up paying. You grumble:
"Please remember me happily." (The Trapeze Swinger - Iron And Wine)
40. So the date is over. You tell him/her:
"If you ask me what’s on my mind you probably won’t believe it." (Past My Shades - B.o.B ft. Lupe Fiasco)
41. You go home, full and exhausted. Final thoughts before bed?
"Follow the crowd and love everybody now." (Can’t Erase It - Jars Of Clay)